Holden Temporaries, Inc Wilson is looking for a talented Plate pumper.
- Receives work assignments and schedules from Plates Lead.
- Ensure the plates area is supplied with necessary tools, equipment, production orders, material, etc.
- Demonstrates ability to operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner that adheres to company training and safety procedures.
- Evaluation of product on plates to ensure it meets or exceeds quality standards.
- Assist with troubleshooting mechanical and operations issues and ensure plate table efficiencies.
- Report faulty equipment, damages, and other safety hazards to supervisor/line lead.
- Housekeeping is a must. Rails, floors, tables, hoses, combo dumper, pump, piping, underneath plates.
- Ability to lift repetitively and ability to lift 50+ lbs throughout your shift.
- Physical Demands include:
- 1. Normal duties of this job should not require lifting over 50 lbs. Lifting more than this amount will require additional person(s).
- 2. Ability to walk on wet floors.
- 3. Bending
- 4. Grasping
- 5. Standing
- All plates shifts are 3/4 days on 12-hour shifts