Holden Temporaries, Inc. Rocky Mount is hiring for Manufacturing/Operation Sanitation position.
Responsible for ensuring assigned production machines, machine parts, and areas are cleaned and sanitized as assigned.
- Must follow safe chemical handling procedures
- Must follow LOTO program
- Must follow chemical labeling guidelines
- Responsible for safely cleaning the production facility and equipment
- Must be willing to help co-workers. Helps uphold a “Team Member” environment supporting others with positive behavior. Must be willing to work or assist in cleaning any area that needs cleaning
- Verify assigned area is ready for Sanitation
- Dismantles, cleans and reassembles assigned production equipment as needed per SSOP.
- Identifies and reports any equipment opportunities identified, reassembles and tests all production machines and equipment.
- Must follow the proper steps of sanitation. Cleans and sanitizes areas of responsibility.
- Inspects all equipment after it has been cleaned
- Verify assigned area is ready for production to start after Sanitation is complete
- Maintains the cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
Must be able to lift 60 lbs
Must have valid transportation Starting pay: $13.00