Business Administration Manager
Holden Temporaries, Inc – Roanoke Rapids, NC is looking a Business Administration Manager
Primary Duties are:
- Prepare and manage budgets, track projects and costs.
- Must have experience in AP/AR.
- Prepare monthly reports for board review.
- Work with office vendors on contracts and lease agreements to ensure cost efficiencies.
- Order supplies for office and special projects.
- Manage facility upkeep matters for main building, outside exhibits and buildings.
- Assist in administering programs for industry representatives, schools, community organizations, public officials, etc.
- Manage all admin. tasks to help the office run smoothly: office calendar, vacation schedules, day to day operations, etc.
- Work to promote our mission, participate and represent us at various meeting, develops and maintains effective working relationships with community resources and personnel.
- While performing the primary duties of your job, you will be assigned other duties and weekend work at meetings and other venues.
Monday-Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm / occasionally some nights and weekends depending on events.
Rate of pay to be determined.