Holden Temporaries, New Bern Location is looking for skilled plant operators.
Operators needed for shift work, this includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Duties include, departmental housekeeping, environmental compliance.
Fill the position of Operator I
Load and unload liquids or solids or liquids in a safe manner
• Assist the Operator “A” in controlling a production plant that converts raw materials to granulated fertilizers
• Perform housekeeping duties that meet department standards
• Inspect and cleans process equipment on scheduled down days and as directed by the Operator “A”
• Maintain maintenance requirements of an assigned area of responsibility through the initiation of work orders
• Wash process equipment and loaders as required to maintain efficient operations
• Assist as directed in the containment and cleanup of environmental concerns
• Effectively participate in all clients recycling directives
• Perform other duties assigned by the Operator “A” and department supervision
• Share in daily decisions required for effective and efficient processing of product and departmental housekeeping needs
• Maintain the authority to shut down and remove from service any skid loaders with safety device failures or conditions posing unsafe equipment operations
• Stop personnel executing unsafe activities
• Study and review of company and department procedures is mandated to position the incumbent for procedure compliance
• Operate equipment in a safe, productive and non-abusive manner
• Use hand tools, shovels, rakes, and hoses in functions of housekeeping
• Work overtime as required by supervision
• Accurately report of daily achievements in total salvaged product processed
• Will be required to work 12-hour, rotating shifts
• Must be able to wear required, company-provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)–i.e., uniforms, steel-toed boots, safety glasses, EBA’s.