Holden Temporaries, New Bern Location is looking for candidates that have the desire to work and build a career. We are now hiring Operators in Training for several different positions.
Operators needed for shift work, this includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Duties include, departmental housekeeping, environmental compliance.
Load and unload liquids or solids or liquids in a safe manner
• Inspect and cleans process equipment on scheduled down days and as directed by the Operator “A”
• Maintain maintenance requirements of an assigned area of responsibility through the initiation of work orders
• Wash process equipment and loaders as required to maintain efficient operations
• Assist as directed in the containment and cleanup of environmental concerns
• Effectively participate in all clients recycling directives
• Perform other duties assigned by the Operator “A” and department supervision
• Share in daily decisions required for effective and efficient processing of product and departmental housekeeping needs
• Maintain the authority to shut down and remove from service any skid loaders with safety device failures or conditions posing unsafe equipment operations
• Stop personnel executing unsafe activities
• Study and review of company and department procedures is mandated to position the incumbent for procedure compliance
• Operate equipment in a safe, productive and non-abusive manner
• Use hand tools, shovels, rakes, and hoses in functions of housekeeping
• Work overtime as required by supervision
• Accurately report of daily achievements in total salvaged product processed
• Will be required to work 12-hour, rotating shifts
• Must be able to wear required, company-provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)–i.e., uniforms, steel-toed boots, safety glasses, EBA’s.
Pre-screening includes drug screen and criminal backgrounds check.
NC Driver License is required. Work-keys (CRC) Certificate is helpful