Off Road Haul Truck Driver
Holden Temporaries, Inc. New Bern is looking for talented Off Road Haul Truck Operators: Aurora
- You will be required to sit for long periods of time while waiting to be loaded and moving material from on area to another.
- The ability to backup with following safety guidelines is a must.
- Pre-shift inspections will be completed before every shift.
- Must have adequate reading and writing skills because paperwork/testing is required.
- Previous construction industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- You must have the ability to work in all types of weather and not have a fear of wild life.
- Ability to climb in and off the heavy equipment without assistance.
- Knowledge of construction or mining techniques.
- Working knowledge of OSHA/MSHA regulations.
- Dependability and communicating effectively.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Comply with all company and site specific policies and procedures
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet production targets
- Perform routine inspections, safety walk-arounds, and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment
- Maintain equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts including weekends, nights and holidays. Rotating shifts are required for this position.
- Pre-employment screening includes (criminal background and drug screening) will be required for this position.
Starting pay: $16.00