- Coordinating the repair and replacement of mechanical parts.
- Repair and replace equipment worn parts.
- Repair and replacing standard construction equipment.
- Inspecting machines, heavy equipment and diagnose defects.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Repair or overhaul mobile, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Advanced knowledge in diesel engine components with 2 and 4 cycle gasoline engines, generators, and hydraulic systems
- Degree or diploma in mechanical or automotive engineering (relevant experience permitted)
- Diagnostic skills
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch for extended periods of time up to ten hours per day
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Travel will be required
Pay is: DOE