Holden Temporaries-New Bern is looking for an experienced Warehouse Clerk/Plant Delivery Driver.
Warehouse Clerk Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conduction physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Delivers material from department to department throughout the plant
- Does data entry of finish product.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisition for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Safety Management, Managing Processes, inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information.
Must pass pre-employment screening and have a High School Diploma or GED
CRC Certificate is helpful for this position