Heavy Equipment Operator
Holden Temporaries-New Bern is looking for a motivated Heavy Equipment Operator
- Knowledge of safe and productive operation of equipment, including but not limited to Caterpillar, Komatsu, etc.
- Previous experience with a D8, D9 and D11 is helpful
- Background in construction field is a plus, but not required.
- May service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
- May complete minor repairs.
- Knowledge of construction or mining techniques.
- 3-5 years of excavator operating experience.
- Working knowledge of OSHA/MSHA regulations.
- Dependability and Communicating Effectively.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Comply with all company and site specific policies and procedures
- Safe and efficient operation of equipment to meet production targets
- Perform routine inspections, safety walk-arounds, and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment
- Maintain equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts including weekends, nights and holidays
- Pre-employment screening includes (criminal background and drug screening) will be required for this position.
Starting pay: $16.00-$20.00