Holden Temporaries, Inc New Bern is looking for a talented Bookkeeper:
Essential Duties Include:
- To ensure success as a full charge bookkeeper, you should have advanced knowledge of bookkeeping (QuickBooks) and accounting systems, excellent project management skills, and a good eye for detail
- A skilled full charge bookkeeper efficiently handles all the accounting needs of the company, streamlining the business.
- Bookkeeping certification is desired, but not required
- 5 plus years’ experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Construction experience is helpful, but not required
- Advance knowledge and experience working with QuickBooks accounting platform
- Experience preparing financial statements Experience managing and processing payroll and payroll tax.
- Knowledge and experience with Human Resource policies and procedures
- The ideal candidate is able to run accounting software, spreadsheets, and word processing software
- Possesses knowledge of basic procedures in bookkeeping and accounting
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and multitask
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in listening to and following directions
- Is able to adapt to changing job requirements
- Be able to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Support quality archived records by filing documents
- Background in the construction field is desired, but not required.
- Put together financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Oversee and maintain a well-run system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Conduct and manage the general ledger.
- Appease accounts by balancing entries.
- Design Accounts Receivable invoices, analyzing payments received, and record deposits.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm