- You will be working in a fast past atmosphere consisting of 12 hour shifts
- Will need to ensure that facility machines are maintained and operating correctly
- You will be required to have prior Facility Maintenance experience
- Works from blueprints and sketches to fabricate most types of metal parts and structures such as machine guards and chutes, material handling components, fixtures, railings and walkways, hoists, mounting brackets, etc.
- Have sound knowledge of computers, basic electronics, pneumatic, and plumbing skills.
- You will be required to pass all screening including criminal background and drug screen.
Starting pay is based off experience ($18+)