- You will be responsible for changing oil, checking transmission fluid and other fluid levels, inspecting various belts and filters, checking air levels and gauges.
- Job duties may also include changing tires, replacing vehicle wiper blades and batteries when required.
- Diesel experience is a plus but not required.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR.
- You must be able to pass al screening including background and drug screen.
- A minimum of one year lube tech experience is required.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 7am- 4pm.
Starting pay: $14.20 per hour.