- Duties will include, but not limited to, removing debris, loading and unloading building materials, painting, assembling and sweeping. You may perform some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Must be able to read a tape measure, use power tools and do heavy lifting.
- A minimum of one year’s previous work experience in construction is required.
- You must be able to pass all screening including criminal background and a drug screen. You must also have a valid driver license.
- The position will require you to work Monday-Friday 7am-6pm.
Starting pay: $14 per hour.