Warehouse Clerk Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conduction physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Does data entry of finish product.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisition for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Safety Management, Managing Processes, inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information.
Nature of Work
The job requires constant interaction with internal staff. Must be able to quickly understand and resolve problems. Must establish an atmosphere that promotes customer service.